Microsoft recently announced that the Outlook app is now free for Mac users. If you’re looking for an alternative to Mail for MacOS and you’re used to using Outlook on a PC, you may want to give Outlook a try.
To learn how to configure a new mailbox in Outlook for Mac, watch the video or follow the step-by-step instructions below. This guide was prepared using Outlook version 16 for MacOS Monterey.
1) Install Outlook for Mac, then open the app and choose Add Others.
2) Enter your email address and click Continue.
3) Enter your password, then click the Show Advanced Settings toggle button.
4) Enter mail.invisibleink.com for the IMAP Incoming Server and SMTP Outgoing server. Enter your email address (all lowercase) in the IMAP Username and SMTP Username fields. Click Add Account.
5) Click Add Another Account to add another mailbox, or select Personalize Now to customize the display of your new mailbox. You can also click the red circle to close the Add Account window and start using Outlook.